1. The hotel is only authorized to accommodate properly registered guests and provide services corresponding to the hotel category.
2. Ametyst is a non-smoking hotel, including all adjacent premises. The places designated for smoking are marked accordingly and are located next to the hotel entrance. In the event of violation of the no smoking policy, the hotel is entitled to charge a guest fee for cleaning the room amounting to EUR 100.
3. Upon arrival, for the purpose of proper check-in, the guest shall produce to the relevant hotel staff a valid identity card or passport. Based on this document, the hotel shall provide the guest with a hotel card with the name of the hotel, name of the guest, room number and length of the stay, as well as a contactless key card. Upon request of the hotel staff, the guest shall produce the valid hotel card to prove the legitimacy of his/her presence at the hotel during his/her stay.
4. In the event that the guest refuses to submit his/her identity card, the hotel is not obliged to provide him/her with accommodation. Accommodation and services provided will be paid by the guest on the day of arrival by cash or payment card. Upon arrival, the reception staff shall make a copy of the guest’s payment card or they may require a payment of a security deposit of CZK 2,000 per 1 room. The copy (security deposit) only serves as a guarantee of payment of any extra services. After payment of all services used by the guest, this security deposit will be returned to the guest upon departure. Invoice payments are only possible if the hotel provides a written confirmation. In the event that the guest has made and paid a booking via a third party (travel agency, tour operator), the guest will be accommodated based on a voucher or booking confirmation. The guest shall produce the voucher or any other confirmation upon arrival at the hotel.
5. The hotel also reserves the right to pre-authorize the guest’s payment card prior to the commencement of the stay if it was provided to the hotel to guarantee the booking. All prices are charged in CZK. The hotel’s exchange rate may differ from the rate provided by the guest’s bank. If the guest pays by payment card, the payment will always be made in CZK. No exchange rate differences may be claimed.
6.The number of persons in a room is equal to the number of persons registered for accommodation. The accommodated person pledges to report their exact number upon registration.
7. By signing his/her registration card, the accommodated person grants consent to the accommodation provider to process and store his/her personal data, to the extent the data is provided, for the purpose to provide accommodation and register guests pursuant to Act No. 565/1990 Coll., on Local Fees, and Act No. 326/1999 Coll., on the Residence of Foreign Nationals in the Czech Republic and on Amendments to Certain Acts. Further obligations of the guest and the accommodation provider regarding the keeping of the register book, or the tenant book, are set by the relevant legal regulations.
8. If the guest’s accommodation in a specific room type has been confirmed, the guest will be charged the corresponding price even if he/she is accommodated in a different room type where not all beds are occupied.
9. The hotel only accommodates guests if they have reached 18 years of age and minors only if they are accompanied by an adult person (legal representative).
In justified cases, after consultation with the guest, the hotel may offer the guest accommodation other than originally agreed. In such cases, the hotel always ensures that the new offer is not significantly different from the confirmed order.
10. The over-the-counter rates of accommodation are available at the hotel reception.
In the event of a guaranteed booking, the room will be reserved all night until 6:00 a.m. In the event of a non-guaranteed booking, the hotel is entitled to offer the room for sale after the expiry of the agreed time, usually after 5 p.m.
11. Cancellation policy:
12. If the guest is obviously under the influence of alcohol or other addictive substances, the hotel is entitled to refuse his/her accommodation.
13. The guest may receive visitors in the room from 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m., but only after registration in the guestbook.
14. On the day of arrival, the guest may use the room from 2:00 p.m. On the day of departure, the guest is obliged to vacate the room by 11:00 a.m.
15. Earlier arrival or later departure can be ordered at the price based on the time of arrival or departure.
Hotel guests are not entitled to move any equipment and tamper with the electricity network and devices placed in the room. At the same time, the guest is obliged to use the rooms designated for the accommodation in a proper manner and to maintain order and cleanliness, close the water taps when leaving the room, turn off the lights, turn off the electrical appliances that are not used in the guest’s absence and close the windows. The guest is also required to protect the hotel’s facilities on the premises designated for accommodation from damage. Furthermore, on the premises designated for accommodation it is forbidden to carry weapons, ammunition and explosives, or to otherwise keep them in a state that allows their immediate use; keep, produce or store narcotic or psychotropic substances or poisons, unless they are drugs prescribed by a doctor for the use of the guest; or use open fire.
16. Without the consent of the accommodation provider, the guest is not allowed to take any equipment and appliances out of the premises designated for accommodation and allow another person to use the premises designated for accommodation.
17. The guest is obliged to familiarize themselves with the safety rules and the evacuation plan in the event of a fire. The guest will find the plan in every hotel room on the inside of the door and at the reception.
18. The guest shall behave in such a manner so as not to cause undue detriment to the freedom, life, health or property of another person.
For security reasons, guests may only use electrical appliances that serve for their personal hygiene (shavers, electric toothbrushes, etc.), as well as laptops and similar small electrical appliances.
19. If the guest causes damage to the property of the accommodation provider, the damage incurred will be covered by the security deposit or charged to the payment card. If the incurred damage is higher than the security deposit, the guest is obliged to pay the difference to the accommodation provider.
20. Claims for damages caused to the property of the accommodated person may be reported only within 15 days after the discovery of the damage. Damages will not be paid if the damage was incurred by the guest or a person accompanying him/her.
21. Hotel guests may use a wireless connection to the Internet via Wi-Fi free of charge.
22. Children under 10 years of age may not be left without supervision of adults in the room and other areas of the hotel.
23. For safety reasons and in order to protect guests, a camera system has been installed in the lobby, at the hotel entrance and at the hotel car park. The records are used in accordance with the relevant personal data protection regulations.
24. With the consent of the hotel, dogs and other small animals may be accommodated together with the guest, provided that such animals are healthy and that they are not disruptive and do not disturb other guests accommodated. Prices for pets will be charged according to the valid price list. Any damage caused by an animal must be paid by the relevant guest.
25. Hotel guests must observe quiet hours from 10:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m.
In the event of the guest’s illness or injury, the hotel will provide medical assistance or, as the case may be, transfer to hospital. The related costs will be paid by the guest.
26. Any complaints and defects on the side of the hotel will be dealt with in accordance with the Complaints Procedure. Any complaint must be made immediately and in writing.
27. The guest is entitled to use concierge services to obtain information about other services provided by the hotel and by other operators.
28. The hotel is not liable for any jewellery, money and other valuables if they have not been stored in the room safe. Any items in the room safe are insured up to CZK 30,000.
29. Parking for hotel guests is available for a fee at the car park and in the nearby underground garages. This is not a guarded car park, and the hotel is not liable for any damage caused or for theft of the vehicle or any objects in the vehicle.
30. The items provided in the minibar are not included in the price. The guest is obliged to record any consumption of the items from the minibar in the relevant form, sign the form and pay the price of the items consumed at the hotel reception.
31. By accepting accommodation in the hotel, the guest confirms that he/she has become acquainted with these Accommodation Rules. Guests are obliged to abide by the provisions of these Accommodation Rules and agree to comply with the obligations under these Rules. In the event of violation, the hotel is entitled to withdraw from the agreed accommodation prior to the expiry of the agreed period without incurring the consequent obligation to pay any damages to the guest.
32. Guests are obliged to abide by these Accommodation Rules and all guidelines that govern the hotel operation and guests’ behaviour, particularly in relation to guests’ safety and sanitary and safety regulations.
33. Any legal relations, as well as any other matters not expressly regulated by these Accommodation Rules, are governed by the applicable laws of the Czech Republic and other internal regulations of the hotel.
34. The hotel management welcomes any suggestions by guests to improve the hotel operation, and therefore cordially ask you to complete our questionnaire.
35. The hotel processes personal data in accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, a general regulation on the protection of personal data.
Hotel Ametyst, s.r.o.
Jana Masaryka 523/11
120 00 Praha 2 - Vinohrady
Tel.: +420 222 921 921
These Accommodation Rules shall take effect on 1st January 2018.
Prior to the conclusion of the accommodation contract, we are herewith providing you with all the mandatory information pursuant to provisions § 1811 and § 1820 of the Act No. 89/2012 Coll., Civil Code, as amended (hereinafter referred to as “Civil Code”).
Ametyst Hotel, as the accommodation provider, is providing the accommodated guests with the following pieces of information:
a) accommodation provider´s identity and contact data:
Hotel Ametyst, s.r.o.
Company identification number: 497 08 872
based at: Jana Masaryka 523/11, 120 00 Praha 2 - Vinohrady, Czech Republic
VAT Number: CZ49708872
Registered with the Commercial Register kept by the Municipal Court in Prague, Section C, Insert 111091
Electronic mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone number: +420 222 921 921;
b) accommodation provider´s main subject of enterprise: rendition of accommodation services;
c) specification of the services: the accommodation provider arranges for accommodation and for services related to accommodation on behalf of the accommodated guests subject to the terms and conditions stipulated in a written accommodation contract;
d) price of the provided service: the total price of the services rendered is announced to the accommodated guests prior to the conclusion of the accommodation contract. This price includes any and all additional taxes and charges;
e) method of payment and method of performance: the accommodated guest shall provide all payments agreed in the accommodation contract in cash or through a non-cash transaction crediting the accommodation provider´s bank account whose number and variable symbol will be communicated to the accommodated guest by the accommodation provider in writing;
f) cost of remote communication: the costs associated with any means of remote communication shall be determined by the entities providing services employing such remote communication means and these costs shall not differ from their standard rates;
g) data concerning the existence, methods and conditions governing out-of-court settlements of consumer complaints, inclusive of the information on whether it is possible to seek assistance from a supervisory body:
The accommodated guest shall have the right to file a motion for out-of-court settlement of the dispute with the designated entity in charge of out-of-court consumer dispute settlements, which is:
The Czech Trade Inspection Authority (CTIA)
Central Inspectorate – ADR Department
120 00 Praha 2
The Czech Trade Inspection Authority is a supervisory body monitoring consumer protection, acting in pursuance of Act No. 64/1986 Coll., The Czech Trade Inspection Authority Act as amended, and additional legal regulations. The Czech Trade Inspection Authority´s website is www.coi.cz;
h) in conformity with the provision § 1837 item j) of Civil Code, no right of withdrawal from the accommodation contract shall arise for the accommodated persons as consumers as long as the accommodation facility provides the contractual performances within the designated deadlines;
i) identification of the European Union member state or member states whose legal regulations will be governing the relationship between the accommodated guest and the accommodation provider which has been established through the accommodation contract: Czech Republic;
j) information concerning the language to be used by the accommodated guest in negotiating with the accommodation provider along the contract duration and in which the contract terms and conditions and additional data will be communicated to the accommodated guest: Czech language.
Information on the scope and purpose of the processing of personal data and the rights of data subjects:
In order to comply with the obligations under Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council (General Data Protection Regulation), the Hotel Ametyst s.r.o., as a data collector processing your personal data, would like to inform you about the details of data processing and your rights related to data processing.
The company Hotel Ametyst s.r.o. processes your personal data solely for the purpose of taking orders, reservations, conclusion and fulfilment of contracts related to offered and provided services, and also in cases specified by law, in particular by the Act on Local Fees for the purpose of collecting fees for spa or holiday stays, or the fees for accommodation capacity, and by the Act on the Residence of Foreign Nationals, under which the provision of personal data is mandatory.
In the above cases, in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, the General Data Protection Regulation, the company Hotel Ametyst s.r.o is authorized to process your personal data also without your consent.
Personal data are processed only in the legally required extent or to the extent strictly necessary, including basic contact details and identification data of a natural person. Personal data are processed by the Hotel Ametyst s.r.o. as a data collector or in an automated manner or by other means by its contractual processors. All persons that come in contact with personal data are required to maintain confidentiality as to the provided personal data and as to the security measures to protect it. This obligation continues even if their legal relationship with the Hotel Ametyst s.r.o., or its contractual processor, is terminated.
In connection with the processing of your personal data, the Hotel Ametyst s.r.o. would also like to inform you about your rights linked to processing, in particular:
Policy for using cookies
Working hours of the branch: Monday – Sunday 00:00 – 24:00
The client can withdraw from the foreign exchange trade contract within 3 hours of its finalisation, in the branch where the trade was transacted.
The withdrawal period applies only during working hours for contact with the public in the branch in which the foreign exchange trade was transacted. The working hours stated on the final receipt apply. If this period is interrupted, it will not end earlier than within 30 minutes of the moment it recommenced.
If the client is not able to withdraw from the trade because of the hindrance on the side of the operator, the client can withdraw from the foreign exchange trade contract within 6 months after the day of its finalisation, also in other place of the operator than the branch where the foreign exchange trade was transacted, or by post sent to the business address stated on the final receipt. The same applies in case the client is not able to withdraw from the foreign exchange trade contract because he/she was misled by the operator or the operator did not inform about the right to withdraw from the contract on the exchange rate list, on the pre-contractual information or on the final receipt.
The client withdraws from the foreign exchange trade by requesting to withdraw from the trade in person in the branch where the trade was transacted, and the client returns the funds paid to him/her previously or offers to return the funds and the operator does not accept it. In case of doubts about the withdrawn trade, the operator can require a document about the trade.
Client is entitled to submit a proposal to solve the dispute amicably to the Financial Arbitrator of Czech Republic:
Kancelář finančního arbitra (Office of Financial Arbitrator)
Legerova 1581/69, 110 00 Praha 1
Tel.: +420 257 042 070
Data mail box: qr9ab9x
or submit a complaint to Czech National Bank:
Česká národní banka (Czech National Bank - Supervisory authority)
Na Příkopě 864/28, 115 03 Praha 1
Tel. +420 224 411 111
Data mail box: 8tgaiej
BOOK ONLINE & SAVE !